Bath Street was originally a typical straight road of Georgian town houses forming a link between Victoria Street and Temple Street. The terrace houses were designed by Thomas Patty (1713-1789) and built in 1796 under the supervision of his son William. A major section of the terraces were demolished in 1984 to allow for better operation of the brewery complex. The scheme is a refurbishment of the remaining No. 6-10 Bath Street to revert accommodation from offices to the original residential use as five independent houses. The houses occupy the ground level as well as an additional three levels split to individual units 6,7,8,9,10 Bath Street. The scheme reinstates the historical subdivision with widths to provide high quality residential space with new services which improve the environmental performance of the terraces.